• Facebook


Thermal Paper Rolls

Thermal paper is the most common type used in today's paper roll machines, which are available in many sizes, although most need an 80mm paper. To see which size you need to use for your machines, check out our handy paper roll guide.

About Thermal Paper

Thermal paper is coated with a colour-changing chemical which takes effect when exposed to heat. It is used in thermal machinery and lightweight, portable devices such as cash registers and credit card terminals. The surface is coated with a mixture of a dye and a workable solid-state matrix. When the matrix heats past its melting point, the dye reacts with the acid, changing to a coloured form, and this form is then preserved in a metastable state as soon as the matrix solidifies once more. The coating usually turns black when heated. The paper can be discoloured by any source of open heat, e.g. a flame, but even the friction of a fingernail moving along the paper produces sufficient heat to leave a mark.

Thermal Paper Rolls Products List

Our rolls are stocked in boxes of 20 and are available with discounts for buying larger quantities. Click on the link below to browse further details, including prices.

Displaying 1-1 of 1 results

Thermal Till Rolls

Thermal Till Rolls 80mm Boxed in 20's

The most common paper used in today's machines, Thermal Paper comes in lots of sizes but usually tills need…


Unit 5 Trinity Court
Fonthill Business Park
Dublin 22

Phone: (01) 2118300

Email: info@paper2paper.ie